Alpacem Beton: our products
Our concretes are tailored optimally to the specific purpose. They are manufactured according to the concrete standard and form long-lasting structures. Our concretes are used both in building construction and in underground engineering. All our concretes are quality-assured according to the applicable standards. The other products are checked for special properties upon agreement.
- Ready-mixed concrete pursuant to EN 206
- Ready-mixed concrete according to customer formula
- Special construction materials produced on concrete mixing plants
Copacabana Graz (Austria)
Project: Construction of a modern residential complex with bathing beach in Kalsdorf, near Graz.
- Execution period: 2017-2018
- Construction firm: Kollitsch Bau
- Cement quantity: 8,400 m³ concrete, thereof 5,000 m³ in the 1st construction segment
- Concrete manufacturer: w&p Beton – Graz location
Special details: Approximately 3,000 m³ of concrete was pumped in the construction project, thereof approximately one third with long-reach boom pumps (47 m and 52 m). The pump with a boom length of 52 m is the largest pump currently in use in the Graz region.
Hotel Slovenija, Portorož (Slovenia)
Project: Construction of special concrete pavement in the outer area of a hotel in the Slovenian coastal resort of Portorož. Achieving the desired surface condition and its properties involved major challenges for our concrete technologists.
- Execution period: 2017
- Concrete manufacturer: Rokava
Special details: The concrete was mixed with special aggregates (Nero Ebano 5-8 mm) and dyed with a black pigment in order to achieve the optical effect desired by the client. The surface quality was inspected according to the laboratory standard and approved; subsequently, the construction project was carried out.
Project: Construction of a ski lift on the Burgstallalm in Schladming. Challenge of delivering concrete with a difference in altitude of over 1,000 m and a travel time of over an hour to the mountain station. Delivery of the concrete for the lift support foundations by helicopter.
- Execution period: 2016
- Construction firm: Gera Bau
- Cement quantity: 400 m³ concrete
- Concrete manufacturer: w&p Beton – Fertigbeton Gröbming
Special details: Due to the long ascent, the project had to be planned well so as to ensure the processing properties up to installation, with the concrete being flown to the installation site by helicopter. Thanks to good cooperation, the construction was performed smoothly.